Pages

September 29, 2011

Welcome

When John and I got married in July this year, we decided that the greatest wedding gift we could ask for would be the opportunity to travel. By the generosity of our friends and family, and by the grace of God, we are now in the midst of our great overseas adventure.
 

John is currently doing his student teaching in a British International School just outside of Rome, Italy. And what am I doing during this time, you may ask? That is exactly the question I aim to answer over the course of the next three months.  
I'll have a lot to share with you in the coming months. Here's an idea of what to expect:
  • A tour of John and my first home together here in Bracciano, Italy
  • Descriptions of my adventures in Italian cooking and food photography
  • Stories, poetry, and photos of our time here as newlyweds in Rome!
So until my next post, 
Ciao!

5 comments:

  1. Ohla! Looking forward to your entries! Hope you are doing well and enjoying sites and attmosphere! love you Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best of the best in Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Looking forward to hearing all about your time there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard your home is
    even MORE Beautiful (hard to believe it's possible) in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete